I forget what happen this few days but i remb one thing the Snello brothers!!!
A gang inspired by Adhe form by the 3E2's boys. And we got a gang sign as well. Those in 3E2 should know cause we do it everyday in class =) Im looking forward to the service learning thingy. Hehe. Can treaten Mrs Ng son and tell him to tell the mother to give us A1 in maths. Muhahahaha. No lar. I not crazy... wait maybe i am but im not that crazy YET. Hahas.
Okay let me start talking about today.
Went out with Hafiz and Ashok. Went to Tampiness to buy my bag. Than go eat, go toy's r us and play acarde. Ashok brought a topman shirt, its purple damn nice. But i no more money aready. Im broke once again. Today was fun but i kind of wish more people had come.
I ask: Eidrian- he said he go buy something Nicholas- he said he donnoe LiLi- she said she got piano lesson WeiTing- She said her mum don let.
So only three of us.
I cant believe im saiding this but i want to go to school!!! So very boring leh staying at home so long. And i miss somebody=) No lar. Oh ya and i had like English, Chemistry, Physics and F&N homework that i havent do yet. Anyone want go out do?? If you are going out to do, call me!!
I hope Farain comes back to school soon i miss disturding her =( Come back school soon grandmum!!
Ya thats all i guess bye peeps.
The crazy guy
15 this year and grow older and older every 7 july =)
I love my FAMILY!, FRIENDS!,4E2!, SLA!, Snello brothers!, Sisterhood! Blue&Purple! =)
When you all have problems talk to me, im a good listener and i might even be able to help you.
"One lie makes life more interesting than a thousand truths"