Saturday, August 15, 2009
Hey guys. Sorry for not blogging for quite sometime.
Well this week is still okay but most of the time i had no idea what is going on at all cause im not listening in class not than i don want to listen but i really cant concentrate at anything i do. I had no idea why, maybe its because of this girl that i met or maybe because of my lack of sleep or something else. Sorry if i have be moody to you all but i really cant help it. Im so freaking tired and i cant sleep much.
I cant sleep well & i cant concentrate on anything. I think i need to get things out of my mind maybe im thinking too much or maybe its because of that girl. I shouldnt have go to the hotel that night if i didnt that i wont get to meet her and than i might not be so troubled. Im not blaming her lar, the problem is with me and that brain of mine but im still glad that i meet her. I will never regret knowing her for the rest of my life.
Okay thats all. Byebye.