Monday, August 10, 2009
Haha! Sup people!
Ytd went to watch G.I.Joe with Eidrian and Ashok. The movie was... super duper cool seriously damn cool! 10/10 !! The fighting scene was amazing, the weapon was cool and the girls are hot(main point =P) Okay no lar. But still it was the best movie i have seen this year. Hahas. We took the 7pm show and it ended around 9.05pm. After that we walk around the place for awhile than went home. Something happen on the way home so we have to go to another place. After that than we go home.
But only Eidrian went home cause he got a date today. Me and Ashok went to see Alyaa Aqilah cause we happen to past by the hotel she was staying in. Than we talk to her for awhile and than go home. Hahas. I meet one of Alyaa Aqilah's cousin her name is Afiqah.=) She is pretty. =)
After i reach home msg Ashok and Aqilah for awhile. I ask Aqilah for her cousin's name cause at that time i donnoe her name yet but Aqilah die die don want to tell me, than she give me her number. Ask me to ask her myself. So peisei sia! But i still did msg her lar and i got to know her name(finally) Ya and i chat with Afiqah for awhile. I enjoy the chatting with her lar even though its only for awhile but it was fun to me.
Okay lar thats all bye~