Thursday, November 26, 2009
Hello people of earth!
Sorry for not bloging so long. Very lazy =) plus got alot stuff to do like the sec 1 camp planning
This few week have been doing the camp planning stuff
Oh last sat went to watch movie with Ashok, Eidrian and Mulhim. I forget what movie liao.
I swear i want kill miss ong sia! Complain so many thing sia she. She one cannot that one cannot. I dying aready than she said must think of this think of that. Alamak i going crazy liao. Now have to do the card thingy.
Now so tired. Hahas. Today went for meeting late cos overslept abit than after the meeting went home i sleep again. I think nowadays i not getting enough sleep lor. But at least now can sleep not like last time cannot sleep at all. haha
okay byebye. i will update when i feel like updating. Hahas.