Whose teardrop shine under the moonlight?
Down The Stream

Saturday, December 26, 2009
Hello! Long time never update aready. Sorry.

Okay. So today went out with my family go chinatown than go bugis. Me and Eidrian was suppose to go to near Ashok house there to cut Eidrian's hair but haiya donnoe lar than never go. Maybe tmr or what lor.

I want to watch movie or what but next week so not free. Holiday coming to an end aready somemore. Have to start studying liao... Ala but at least can make fun of miss ye again =) Haha. I miss my classmates.


Here is a quiz Rehman tag me to do since where back when. I will do now finally =)

Have you given a person bath?
Yes! My baby cousin =)

Do you smoke?
Nope

Bungee jump?
Never but i want to try leh

Make yourself throw up?
You think what bulimia? Crazy

Gone skinny diping?
Eh?

Put your tounge on frozen pole?
Nope

Broken a bone?
No. My bone very strong like me =)

Played truth or dare?
No lar never...

Been in a phisycal fight?
Yup.

Been is a police car?
Never.

Came close to dieing?
Err.. forget aready

Been in a sauna?
Nope i want to try also. haha

Been in a hot tub?
Nope.

Fallen asleep in school?
Haha. Everyday sia. Don believe go ask Eidrian they all.

Ran away?
Maybe. Can be consider. Haha.

Broke someone heart?
I donnoe? Its usually the other way round.

Cried when someone died?
Ya. You don have to know who.

Flash someone?
Ah? No thanks.

Cried in school?
Nope

Fell off your chair?
I think so. Long long time ago.

Sat by the phone whole night waiting for calls?
No. I rather go sleep.

Saved msn conversation?
No

Saved e-mail?
Depends

Used someone?
Nope. I think. Haha.

Been cheated on?
I guess you can put it that way.

Done something you regret?
Ya. I guess.

Stolen anything?
Ya 7-11. Haha

Been drunk before noon?
No

Have sex in public?
Crazy. Nothing to do is it?!

Litter?
Yes. Haha

Fantasized a co-worker?
Nope

Cheated on a test?
No lar never. haha.

Failed a class?
Nope.

Screen your phone calls?
Huh?

Eaten food drop on the floor?
No

Cried during a movie?
That time watch 7 pound almost but never.

Have a one night stand?
No.

Tag five people
Aqilah, Hazirah, Marha, Jamil, LiLi

Byebye



The crazy guy


Photobucket
15 this year and grow older and older every 7 july =)
I love my FAMILY!, FRIENDS!,4E2!, SLA!, Snello brothers!, Sisterhood! Blue&Purple! =)
When you all have problems talk to me, im a good listener and i might even be able to help you.
"One lie makes life more interesting than a thousand truths"


Music is my life


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Friends



Abigail Afiqah Alyaa Atiqah Alyaa Aqilah Augustine Beauty Cynthia Fika Geraldine Hannah Hazirah Helda Jamil Jenisa Joyce Kaihui LiLi Marha Michell Mira Naim Nicholas Olivia Peimin Raudah Rehman Rini Shazlynn Weiting ZhuanMei Ziana
Talk



1965
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010


Credits
Photobucket