Sunday, December 13, 2009
Hey...
This is going to be quite a boring post i guess. I have been so damn sad plus moodless today. Ytd and today was like one of the worst day ever... Why does this kind of the always happen to me? WTF is my problem man? Its always the same thing.
You show me the light when i had given up. The heart that i lost you save it and now it just got crush again. Im not really blaming you. You like him than i wish you all the best. But im really at a lose what to do. You see telling me to forget you wont help abit. Im not that type of guy that forgets a girl easily. I know its stupid but i cant change it. Remember when i told you i wont give up easily? I still wont. I donnoe if you will like me back but all i know is that i like you and i wont give up. Thats all.
Bye.